Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nonsense, Plain and Simple...

Oh, how I love you all. Truly. You're all in my prayers. I'm excited because I'm getting ready to go to South Africa, but I am also seriously concerned that I might not be able to go to Swarthmore discovery weekend because of it. (Amir, you may not be the only one left out of the reunion. Of course, if you all--except for Melissa and Stewart and Joe who have UChicago, Deep Springs, and Columbia in the bag, respectively--come to Brown...) OMG. Can't believe I actually made a sentence out of that last bit... Anyhoo, I talked to my parents and decided that since I definitely want to go to Brown, there's no need to apply to billions of other places, so they suggested I apply E.D. to my school and R.D. to two others. I chose Hampshire and UChicago as my two others, because I might apply to Columbia for grad school and I don't want to have a record of snubbing them, even for Brown. If you guys get to the point where you're sure of where you want to go, let me know! College stuff excites me to no reasonable end. BTW, for those of you who will be in the New England/New York/Almost anywhere on the East Coast one short year from now, I plan to spend every available weekend detracting from your much cooler college friends. I can't wait to see where we all end up (for all those who don't join me at Brown...) Say, I wonder if you can request a roomate at Brown...? Wendikins, is Yale still your first choice? I know I talk a lot about one school in particular, but I really do want you all to go to the school that makes you happiest. Wow, this is such a weird, fully random post. Forgive me my scattered mind. I'm a nut. No, I'm a squirrel. Okay, Okay, I'm getting off now. No more bad, if nostalgic jokes...

No comments: